- 11+ years of IT Experience as System Administrator in Linux, AIX and Solaris
- Installation and configuration of Red Hat Cluster Suite.
- Installation of Packages, Configuring and Administrating NIS, DNS, LDAP, NFS, SAMBA Servers.
- Automation of Jobs through Crontab.
- Web Hosting Administration FTP, Telnet, SSH.
- Installation and configuration of Oracle Solaris (10 & 11) with different services including software RAID and package repo configuration.
- Expertise on Sunray Server software on Solaris and Linux with different DTU model as clients.
- Experienced in Performance tuning of IBM POWER Servers, RedHat Linux and solaris servers using tools like iostat, top, prstat, vmstat etc.
- Implemented RAID levels Raid 0, Raid 1 and Raid 5 for Disk management. Upgrading normal file systems to RAID levels for growing size/redundancy requirements.
- Experience on Apache servers and knowledge on mysql.Oracle.
- Experience with working in Production, Development and Testing environment.
- Installing and administrating different Server Applications, e.g. Oracle, and Mysql.
- Installation and configuration of VMware Technologies.
- Installation and configuration of Openvz Linux Containers and management tools.
- Knowledge on open source webhosting panels like Zpanel and kloxo.
Sr. Technical Engineer
Date of birth:31-03-1985
Address:Issa Al-Qatami Street building number 94 4th floor, door number 20
4 . Zain Telecom
- Administration/planning of Linux and Solaris servers.
- Created and managing country mirror for CentOs and Ubuntu
- Implementation /Administration of Red Hat Satellite Server.
- Working on Infrastructure as Code using puppet and Ansible
- Implemented/Planning of Red Hat Identity management (IDM) for Linux-AD authentication and authorization.
- Implementation of AIDE (Host based intrusion detection) for Solaris/Linux Web Servers.
- Live Website statistics dashboard created for Zain Web Team to monitor webserver statistics.
- Implementation of Cacti, Network Monitoring tool with SNMP and SSH checks for Solaris hosts.
- Handling Zain main website backed which is combination of Solaris and Linux serves.
- Regular patch planning for Linux servers based on Red Hat Errata.
- Implementation / Administration Ansible and Red Hat Ansible Tower (Awx)
- Implemented Foreman environment for provisioning and configuration, orchestration and monitoring for development systems
- Implementation if Red Hat Insights and remediation playbook execution
- Implementation and management of cockpit multi server infrastructure
M.H Alshaya Co. W.L.L, Kuwait
- Worked under Alshaya Project delivery department
- Different project based on research and development
- Implemented Web based Meeting room booking system with AD integration(Php based)
- Implemented SMS gateway for entire Alshaya
- Involved in implementation of different virtualization technologies like Vmware Esxi,Citrix XenServer and Microsoft Hyper-v
- Worked on Redhat Virtulization (RHEV) and Ovirt
- Implemented Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and Application Virtualization with Citrix XenDesktop and hypervisor as XenServer
- Implemented java+Swing tool for remote linux software repositories configuration
- Handled different Linux Servers like Yum repositories server and Squid proxy Server
n Diyar United Company, Kuwait
- Installation, configuration and maintenance/troubleshooting of LINUX servers/workstations
- Provide administration support in different flavors of UNIX/LINUX (Solaris, RedHat, SUSE, Ubuntu).
- Monitoring tool implementation (Nagios,Icinga,Munin & SarGraph)
- Installation and configuration of multipathing in Linux
- Worked on different IBM storages (Ds-30xx to ds-50xx)
- Worked on different hardwires and blade centrals(IBM HS22, Dell Poweredge,Cisco UCS,)
- Worked on HA and HPC clusters like Red Hat Cluster suite,Sun Grid engine and Platform LSF-MPI based HPC
- Support And Manage VMware Esx/Esxi servers
- Cloning of Different Operating systems(p to p, P to v and v to p)
- Worked on 32 node HPC cluster implementation (team size 3)
- Good exposure in scripting languages and GUI tool kits(BASH, Python and PyQt)
- Solaris-windows AD authentication integration with LDAP & Kerberos including user profile Automount
- Expertise on Sunray Server Software on Solaris and Redhat with different DTU models as thin clients
- Worked on Smartcard reader integration with Solaris 10 & 11 for bank projects
- Worked on Solaris zones and Oracle VM
- Installation and configuration of Netbackup
- Installation and configuration Red Hat Enterprise Visualization ( Rhevm
- Expertise on Solaris 11 repo configuration methods such as local repo and online repo through certificate.
- Tools implemented:- GUI application for USB device based backup, Web based asset tracking tool, Web based Linux tape backup and alerting tool, JQuery based log file display tool, Java-Swing based GUI application to monitor Tape and server status
Octopix Digital Creations, India
- Day-to-day management of LINUX infrastructure and work to improve the overall quality of support
- Provide suitable Linux Systems Administration and Support.
- Anticipate problems and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Provide troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis of UNIX related issues.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance/troubleshooting of Linux servers.
- Web hosting and LAMP Stack Support.
- Implementation of samba, Squid and internal DNS services.